Wednesday 22 April 2015

Secret Garden Club supper club this Sunday 26th April

The Secret Garden Club is back with a 'med veg' gardening workshop and a brilliant sunshiney jewel-bright lunch cooked by msmarmitelover. Click on this link to buy tickets here

Growing workshop:

  • We will be showing how to grow Mediterranean vegetables in the UK without a greenhouse. It can be  possible. 
  • How to graft tomatoes for bigger, stronger plants.
  • Hot, or not? Growing chillies and peppers for flavour.
Supper club:

I will be cooking with Mediterranean vegetables, my favourites, using ideas from my trips to Istanbul, Athens and Sicily over the last few months. I'll also be pouring a glass of the fantastic British sparkling wine from Ridgeview in Sussex that I visited last weekend. But do feel free to bring your own drink, I recommend winetrust100.com who will deliver directly to my house.

Copies of my new book V is for Vegan will be on sale. 


I can't wait to see you all and cook for you. 

Buy tickets here: £40 starts at 2pm. 

Love msmarmitelover

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Feel free to leave comments, we always appreciate feedback...